Sunday 16 February 2014

How to Build a Model Portfolio

How do I sell myself as a Successful Model?


The first thing I did when I was starting out my model career is to build my portfolio. I wanted to put the best parts of me out there and getting my information all together was what I was advised to do. But I didn't want just any photos. I wanted the best, captured at my best angles- that required a professional photographer. The better he was at his work, the better images I will get for my collection. 




The photographer does not work alone though because in order for me to look great in these photos means I will have to rely on someone other than my trusted cameraman.  In steps my makeup artist.  Again this has to be someone professional and knows exactly the kind of makeup I would need to better enhance my portfolio and sell myself. 



Ensure that you schedule a photo shoot to capture your best angles wearing colors that complements you. The fun part is to go through the entire photos to choose which one you r using. The challenging part will be getting your portfolio seen and accepted by relevant agencies.


No comments:

Post a Comment