Sunday 16 February 2014

Life of a Model

Lifestyle of a professional model



Becoming a supermodel is really hard work. It means putting in a lot of hours and working sometimes in less than favorable conditions. I know that with determination someday I too will end up on that list of women who have overcome many obstacles to achieve their dreams. I have also thought of myself as one who is not afraid to lea when necessary. Right now I do not mind taking notes and follow in others footsteps. 



  Many models have graced the catwalk and left a great impact but the one that lasts the longest in my mind is Janice Dickenson. 

Even though she struggled to find a foot in the modeling industry, she was still able to become a supermodel amidst personal struggles. Today she has made a name for herself on the international scene. She gives back some of what she earns to charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment