Sunday 16 February 2014

What would it be like to become a supermodel?

A Supermodel's Dream Comes True


So somebody asked me recently when I am going to get a real job and stop dreaming of becoming a model. I wasn't surprised nor was I offended; many people do not see
modeling as a real job, that it should only be given a part time status. But did Tyra Banks or Claudia Schiffer cast off their modeling career as a mere part time hobby? Just like the way that they put in their hard work, so will I.


 I am sure that one day I will be walking down the prized catwalks in Milan and Paris, gracing the covers of the most popular magazine such as Elle and Vogue. By then mentioning even the names of other models won’t seem so far-fetched as we would probably be rubbing shoulders, they trading beauty secrets while I listen and take notes because I know that I will be just as great as they are one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment